Hollywood Spotlite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything & Everything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jolie is uncool for saying anything about

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
teamaniston

Jolie is uncool for saying anything about Empty
PostSubject: Jolie is uncool for saying anything about   Jolie is uncool for saying anything about Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:25 pm

That's what Jennifer Aniston says. She's "uncool" for saying anything about her and Pitt, while he was married to Aniston. I'm Team Aniston all the way!
Back to top Go down
desertchick

PostSubject: Re: Jolie is uncool for saying anything about   Jolie is uncool for saying anything about Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:45 pm

I agree it was uncool. I also dont thing Jennifer is sitting by the phone waiting for Brad to call her. The press keeps trying to bring up that old story, it's old news!
Back to top Go down
desertchick

PostSubject: Re: Jolie is uncool for saying anything about   Jolie is uncool for saying anything about Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:46 pm

What about Jen and John? It seems she could find something not so sleazy looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jolie is uncool for saying anything about   Jolie is uncool for saying anything about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jolie is uncool for saying anything about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hollywood Spotlite :: Entertaiment :: Celebrity Gossip-
Jump to: